Friday, March 17, 2006

Marissa Cooper & Sandra Oh and EBAY...

IM not really sure where to start with these two Thespians being at the top of there game and all....But I'll give it a shot....
Sandra Its hard to look at my face Oh,now if you have a large format TV?..And or a Flat screen....My heart goes out to you,no seriously it does...And for those of you that have HD well "my condolences....Your just plain SOL.....Now I know some of you are big fans of the show,I am as well..The writing is really great for some,others watch for Mc.Dreamy or the other brooding guy(I always forget his name) ya know the one that Izzy (I fall in Love with all my patients ) fucks every once in a while..or or ORRRR some of you girls ...hmmmmm are just wondering or dying to know what the HELL happened to Mc. Steamy ?????..He came and went pooofff AKA Kaiser Zozah....Best part of the show and hes gone,what the FUCK ??..(that could be the Gayest thing I have ever said..) .And Im stuck with Fucking George ...Jesus Christ, George, if this actor didn't step in the Biggest Pile Of Elephant SHIT!!!!...err-umm-ehhh-ahhh Meredith I..I...I..
I HAVE REALLY BAD HAIR AND IM AS SHORT AS SETH GREEN(LAWN JOCKEY)....Fuck he bugs me..This guy is supposed to be MY freakin role model?????..Come ON!!!!!...Member the Gatorade song(with Michael Jordon-or as hes known in some circles black JESUS!!!) ??..."I wanna beeee I Wannn be Like George????"NO NO NO just plain no....Now The Brother DR..Mr Billy D , as I like to call him that or Denzel...Hes cool mellow funny honest and caring,yet ..Im supposed to believe that the guy who is the Best Cardiotherasic Surgeon on the West Coast,who mind you could get any girl he wants !!! ..IS in love WITH AND ASIAN YETTI ????...
When you think about it ,the plot is really fucked up...It is the plot or story line ???..Its the plot right Pam?.. PAM ??>>...Help me bunnie Girl!!!...Which P.S. BTW Remembers EVRYTHING YOU EVER SAY TO HER..SO WATCH OUT PEOPLE!!!!
OK Marissa Cooper of the OC people....Her character whinnnnnnes,moanes Drinks broods,if that's possible for a girl to brood??..all the way through each show ie mine and her life..:)..I really cant stand her..She acts in a monotone...Hello... Someone tell her there's Stereo????..Fucks Sake...I want Ryan- I dont Want Ryan,and now Ok we broke up and 30 seconds later I want the loser dude ....IIIIIII .IIII Im at a loss..I think Im going to go bid on some stupid shit on Ebay to calm myself down,its like my Zanex..I always lose,which means that Im a fucking loser!!!!..I mean really with this thing?..
Items you WON....Items you LOST ??? .Didn't this counrty go PC ???..I need some self assurance..I really do..Here's my idea..everytime you lose IE (me) EBAY should send you a Bluemountain or a Hallmark Egreeting card stating "GOOD JOB-YOU GAVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT..you will WIN (there it is AGAIN) next time...Its ok to lose you always learn something from it...yeah yeah yeah sing me a nother song Jack...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evan, my darling...George is so sweet. If you ask any woman who watched the show, they'll all say their loins lust for McDreamy, but their hearts and minds know that George is the type of guy that would make the sweetest boyfriend...that is, of course, once we get over our masochistic obsession with hot jerks who treat us badly.
BTW - Glad to see you've started a blog though I do not deny I get a little dizzy reading it - Pam really needs to proof it for you.

pamela said...

LOL - Betty, I really do need to.

Evan, I love ya, babe. Promise.

But I'm all about McDreamy. Don't think I'd go for George in a million years.

pamela said...

EVAN! Where'd you go?

Check out this blog of a friend of a friend. I think you'll find it entertaining:

http://obelobel.blogspot.com

xoxo