Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Vesties Stole My Camera!!


So I go to a friends birthday party the other Sat night-Mr Fancy Pants has Valets there..So reluctantly I park my Beast of a vehicle with the Vestie's.Well on the subject of my friend I don't half blame him for having Valets,since parking on Cold Water can be a pain in the Butt.and he can have Valets cuz hes stinking Rich..That being said I left my Canon Elf (poor little Bastard) in the cup holder and checked my Truck..Now I know ...I KNOW what your thinking ,and I'm always that guy to say the same thing.But seriously ??? Its not like this was some jerk offs party or My truck was the best car there!!..FAR from it..I'm talking Aston Martins Bentley-Lambo's you name it! It was parked there ..For freakin Christ sake..Buzz Aldrin was hanging out!!!!...and the half brains choose my car to steal out of????..So yeah Im a bit perturbed...Thus I found myself out today at Sammy's Camera looking at Leica's-Lumix's-Canon's Blah blah...Crap....I want my elf back..It has been with me everywhere..Its like part of the Travel Crew...
So no Bueno Valets..YOU SUCK...

No comments: