Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Back....and all over Da place


I know its been a while since my last post..and the 2 people that were agreeing with my last comment have been waiting with baited breath for another silly morsel.So here ya go...
The stupid F-in Strike is over and I have been back to work for about a month now,but the
Dumb-Ass Actors are now going to go on Strike, cause they feel there not making enough money.!!!!....Like the economy needs another work stoppage???..I cant even imagine what its like for over 90% of the guys I work with??..who support 2 to 3 kids a wife ,mortgage, and car payments??..I'm just throwing this out there,but isn't possible the actors and producers can settle this problem without walking away from the table like children and stepping up like adults???... kinda like the Directors did?..The writers didn't accomplish much with there version of a strike,so what do the Actors think there going to get out of this?..More attention??..hahah yeah duh their actors..lol..
Anyway I have enclosed a picture of me eating stale Jew-Food..in the craft service truck,which will be the next bread lines if this strike actually happens next month...I wish all those affected by this threat good luck..
Im currently working on a music video today,being the money whore that I'am..But after the 100th time of hearing this song,I really want to shoot myself.,and I'm wondering why I even took this Gig...Back round dancers not included,(they are a very odd click though.)...
So anyone on plans for the summer?...does anybody make plans for the summer anymore?...I feel kinda silly asking that questioni...Im possibly planning on Capri for my 40th and or Maui...if they fall out and get slaughtered by the Strike"...I will purchase my Dream watch and get a Panarai GMT...Now if you all don't know what that is ?...it is the closest thing to perfection a man could get next to say a Ferrari ..Although I would never buy one of those cars..I think you get my Drift......
J-bo out

No comments: